Tuesday, October 17, 2006

*sigh* temp is (kinda) "down"

I could make excuses - I really could. I went to bed almost 2.5 hours later than I normally do, hence slept a lot less than usual for those times, etc. But the truth is, I'd be doing it just to keep 'faith' and to not have to face reality.

7:30 (before potty run) - 97.6 (after potty run it was 97.7 still)
9:30 (before getting out of bed for real) - 97.6

Now, yes, 97.6 is the same its been consistently at the 7:30/8am reading. But its usually up around 98.0 for the 10am reading.

Here's the sucky-ass part. I'm a tummy sleeper, so when I woke up my nipples were sore becuase I'd been sleeping on them and I guess I was moving because there was friction, etc. THIS, however, I know for SURE is one of my classic 'end of clomid cycle f*ck with your mind' signs.

I just wish AF would come (or not) and put me out of my misery.

Cd24 - 11dpt - 9-10 dpo (for those keeping track). (Fri = cd27 - 14 dpt - 12-13dpo)

No comments: