Thursday, October 12, 2006

The book that hasn't been written

Ok, so yes, TCoYF is the "gold standard" for books/information regarding fertility, infertility, family planning, etc. But come on ladies - when you're in the middle of the 'TWW' does it answer all those 'nagging questions' that you really want to know??

I told one of my really good friends (aka "Ms. OB/GYN") that she needs to write "the book" - the non-clinical, non-medical book that answers all the neurotic questions we TTC'ers have. "Can I have sex after ovulation if I think I MIGHT get pregnant this month? Will it hinder/harm implantation?", etc. I really want a book that gives me the USEFUL info that I want to know - not the clinically practical info that I can get from things like TCoYF.

I also think she ought to use the "Ms. OB/GYN" as the pen name -but then again, as Ron Stoppable says, that might just be a little too braggy.

No comments: