Saturday, October 14, 2006

5-Things Meme

I've been tagged from UtRus to do the 5-Things Meme! So here goes:

5 Things in my Fridge
1. Cream cheese
2. Bagels
3. Left over baked zitti
4. Peach Yoplait yogurt
5. Left over Pizza Hut pizza

5 Things in my closet
1. My favorite black/white dress
2. My college windbreaker
3. My favorite purple silk teddy
4. My LEAST favorite cream-colored shirt
5. DH's dress suit.

5 Things in my car
1. Heavy Winnie-the-Pooh jacket
2. Mini-disk player
3. Bucket of cat litter.
4. Camp Drake baseball cap.
5. Extra pair of Birkenstocks

5 Things in my purse
1. Franklin planner.
2. Bottles of metformin, Tylenol, and Benadryl.
3. Nora Roberts book.
4. Two sets of 'spare keys'
5. Three containers of Carmex.

5 People who are now tagged
(OY! This one's rough -no one actually reads this blog really so...)
1. Eternal_wonder over at http://eternal-wonder.livejournal.com/
2. ChanahSarah over at http://chanasarah.livejournal.com/
3. Annissa
4. Caitlin
5. (Fess up if you read over here and want to be tagged!!)

2 comments:

YouGuysKnow said...

THREE containers of Carmex? jeez! ;)

J.N. said...

Well, that's incase I take one out in the car and forget I did it, take one out at the office and forget to put it back... drop one in the street....

Have I mentioned I'm a Carmex junkie?? (OH, yeah, and forgetful as hell some days!)

Thanks for the tag, btw - you rock! I love reading your blog.