Friday, October 13, 2006

The nausea returns

Woke up this morning with waves of nausea again. I'm standing in the shower thinking "Ok, so I know more likely than not I'm NOT pregnant and this is just the drugs messing with my body and my head." But I have to say, its just WRONG that the medication you take to help you GET pregnant should wage such psychological warfare on you at the same time giving you every indication in the book that you really ARE pregnant!

CD20 - Temp was still 97.6 (taken 2 hours earlier than usual - same temp/time as yesterday though - again, still too early for that to really 'mean' anything... - we're only 6dpo today)

And as much as I keep saying I'm going to have a 'stress-free' 2 week wait... well, I came into the office today and that got shot to hell. *sigh* Deep breaths and a nice long shower when I get home should help that well enough.

The latest news is that DH will be heading back to Montreal sometime next week. I've known for awhile it was coming, but I kept hoping it would fall through. Next Fri is either going to be a really GOOD day or a really crappy day... lets hope for really good with lots of baby dust.

No comments: