Monday, October 16, 2006

Friday is the day and I am resolved...

NOT to PoaS before I go to my dr's appt on Fri. That's the day when we do the last u/s, and a progesterone level. (they asked me earlier if I wanted the blood draw before or after the scan - at the time I didnt think it all the way through - now I'm thinking I should've gone for AFTER because if the scan is 'negative' there's really no reason for the blood draw... anyway. I've really struggled with the do/dont PoaS and know early. Do I want to know - dont I want to know? I'm pretty sure the hCG trigger they gave me is well out of my system and a false positive would be unlikely. However, I also dont know that I'd want to go for the ultrasound/progesterone test on Fri if I got a BFN. I'm also not a big PoaS'er. If they're here in the house I'll do it, usually one the first day and then one a day or two later just to make sure that the first BFN wasnt too early, etc - even though I KNOW it wasnt, but ... its that hope vs reality thing.

Amazingly enough, I was having a really good day today and then I got some ligament twinges and then walked through the store with this woozey feeling like you wouldnt believe and now have a collosal headache. Not to mention the trips to the bathroom every 1.5 - 2 hours, the little gas bubbles I've had all day, and now the reflux that's hitting me. *rolls eyes* - So what do you think? Psychosomatic or real? Wouldnt I like to know?!? At this point I'm leaning towards clomid end-of-cycle 'mess with my head' symptoms coupled with psychosomatism. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Right now I'm just waiting until the dogs are done eating and ready for bed so I can go curl up and crash myself.

No comments: